Illustrated and written for children and parents to open a dialog about anxiety.
I start with a storyboard idea and work on dialog to help ensure my illustration work with my story line. Each step is critiqued in class.
- Many books are written for parents about
anxieties in children.
- very few books are written for children about coping
with their own anxieties.
- None encourage real time communication between
parents and children.
- Picture book written for children and their
parents to read together.
- Parent tips to enhance understanding
- Engaging characters that children can identify.
- Questions that encourage children to talk
Copyright Rachel Watson 2017 to 2020